Stamped concrete, patterned concrete or imprinted concrete, is designed to imitate brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile and even wood. Stamped concrete can be used to beautify pool decks, driveways, entries, courtyards, and patios. Louisville KY. Based Paradigm Concrete Design is here to serve The Louisville KY and Southern Indiana Area.
CALL US TODAY 502-751-0779
Where We Can Install Stamped Concrete
Being experts in concrete works and hardscape installation, we can turn simple-looking outdoors into visually outstanding ones. Accordingly, we can install stamped overlays in these areas:
- Pool decks. Pool decks need not look boring or plain – with concrete stamping methods that we have perfected over the decades, yours will surely be a sight to behold. We can design your pool deck surface to complement your property’s overall theme, or pick a design that will create an interesting contrast.
- Courtyards. We can make your already appealing courtyard much more stunning by stamping its surface to resemble marble, brick, slate, or stone. This way, your courtyard can have the appeal of pricier materials without costing you a fortune. You can go for a Mediterranean theme or have a modern design instead – whichever tickles your fancy.
- Walkways. Entice your family, friends, or guests to wander around your outdoors by having nicely designed walkways. Our stamping techniques will make this possible.
- Garden paths. Gardens are meant to be pleasing to the eyes – and we will ensure just that! With stamped overlays, your garden paths will easily add a dash of captivating appeal to your outdoor area and encourage your guests to spend time in it.
- Patios. Like in courtyards, we can also make patios stunning in every sense with your choice of stamped design. Be it Old World appeal or a modern one, rest assured that we have the skilled manpower and materials to achieve your desired look.
- Driveways. Give your guests a grand entrance through an interesting stamped surface design. Accordingly, our expert people can recommend the ideal design that will blend well with your property’s theme.
Stamped Concrete Overlays Done Right
Applying stamped overlays to various concrete surfaces is not a job that any DIY enthusiast can pull off with guaranteed success. As it is, the process or application involved in a stamped overlay surface requires a mastery of certain techniques that are acquired through years of experience. Even the tools used should be the recommended ones, as well as the materials. Only when all these factors are fully satisfied can a stamping job become successful.
CALL US TODAY 502-751-0779
The Paradigm Advantages
Among other contractors with similar services as ours, we have the most complete stamping materials and tools. They allow us to guarantee efficient workflow and decades of benefits for our clients from the stamped overlays that we install.
We also ensure optimum aesthetic lift for our clients’ properties by choosing for them or recommending the finest possible designs or themes. Clients may choose from the common stamping patterns available, such as fractured slate, river stone, rock garden, cobblestone, Sorrento pattern, English Yorkshire, random interlocking, sandstone, and European fan. We also cater to requests for customized designs for clients who wish to make their personality and taste show in their overlay surfaces.
At Paradigm Concrete Design, we offer flexible rates for our installation services concerning stamped overlays. This way, we can cater to the greatest number of clients possible in Southern Indiana and Kentucky areas. Call us today and let us transform your outdoors into an area of rest and relaxation that you and your family or guests will enjoy.